|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced May 2017 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- This item contains 3D transfers to give correct raised detail where applicable. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- No filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Apply like a normal transfer and job done!
- Superb detail: even the rivets can be seen where the plates are bolted to the loco.
- "Standard" means what it says on the tin: any other embellishments like crests and other unique markings will be quoted separately. (If in doubt contact us).
- Even includes a spare.
- We will contact you after purchase to ask which name you would like.
- Can be any text you like on any colour background you like.