- Railtec are the first choice of transfer for Pete Waterman, Just Like The Real Thing, Bachmann Europe, Peco, Little Loco Company, government and publicity organisations, other blue-chip organisations, numerous small businesses and thousands of members of the general public.
- We are the only manufacturer to offer the choice of traditional flat spot printed waterslide, pioneering 3D transfers, metallic, foil, dry rub-down and full size product. In fact DRS approached Railtec to make the vinyls for 37403, which you can see on the network today.
- We do not use outdated Alps printers where decals are easily prone to scratching, curling, breaking up on application, fading, often coursely dithered (as they are limited to only 600dpi), require time consuming prepartion of the model beforehand and which are also incompatible with most enamels. Railtec uses state-of-the-art industrial grade technology which is equally capable of one-off bespoke runs as well as mass production of full colour decals of all scales - and 3D capability.
Here is just a very brief selection of some customer comments:
- I've tried the others, but now I only use Railtec. They are in a class of their own and a dream to use. (Pete Waterman, OBE, DL)
- For D&E era, Railtec simply are the best. (Tim Shackleton, Hornby Magazine)
- I want to thank you, firstly for the high quality of the transfers you've supplied and, secondly for the record breaking speed of your service. I ordered, on line, at 4:20 and the postman delivered at 9:30 the following morning - exceptional!
- Having shopped around over the years for decals and having used multiple suppliers, your decals are the most accurate and easiest to use. The value for money is incredible and working with you is so easy compared to some others!
- Thanks for the GALTEE MORE transfers that arrived today for my Tinsley 47. Have tried others but will be getting the rest of my Tinsley locos and others from you now.
- Thank you for all the effort you went to in order to get the EWS colours. The maroon is a perfect match and it's a relief after all this time to find someone who can make the 3 beasties. They look great on my model.
- The quality of your product is just superb. You've got all my business from now on!
- Absolutely loving your new 3D plates. No maintenance and half the price of etched! The custom depot looks great on my 31. I'll be gradually replacing my etched with the 3D stuff.
- I wish I'd known about you sooner. The range is fantastic and I can't believe how many new products you release every week. Do you guys ever get any sleep? I don't know how you do it for the price you do.
- I found you after reading so many recommendations and I can see why. The accuracy of what you do shows that you really have a keen eye for the smallest detail. The quality and faithfulness of reproduction is second to no other provider.