Particularly suitable for GWR steam locos or class 14 diesel locos, for example.
VALID FOR STANDARD NUMBER PLATES ONLY. If you need custom diesel/electric nameplates, you need pack 7mm-9099.
Superb detail: even the rivets can be seen where the plates are bolted to the loco (where applicable).
DOES NOT INCLUDE anything other than number plates. If you also need a smokebox number then check out pack 7mm-9084.
Can be any number you like on any colour background you like.
Even includes a spare.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- Check out this superb example of a 3d plate and crest, seen on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced January 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|