- Particularly suitable for GWR steam locos or class 14 diesel locos, for example.
- VALID FOR STANDARD NUMBER PLATES ONLY. If you need custom diesel/electric nameplates, you need pack 7mm-9099.
- Superb detail: even the rivets can be seen where the plates are bolted to the loco (where applicable).
- DOES NOT INCLUDE anything other than number plates. If you also need a smokebox number then check out pack 7mm-9084.
- Can be any number you like on any colour background you like.
- Even includes a spare.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced November 2019 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- This item contains 3D transfers to give correct raised detail where applicable. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- No filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Apply like a normal transfer and job done!