Yes. However, there is a big distinction between artwork and a photograph. Artwork must be in vector format, typically created in software such as Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, CAD, Inkscape and some others. A square-on photograph, although potentially useful in some situations, is not artwork and would need to be traced in order to create professional artwork before optimal printing can be achieved. In some instances that tracing can take many man hours. Artwork will preferably be:
- An EPS, AI, SVG or DWG file.
- Drawn ready to size.
- In CMYK format.
- If working to A3, A4 etc then it should have a 5mm margin.
- Different colours do not need to be on separate layers.
- White should be on a separate layer and clearly marked.
- If it contains typefaces, ideally provided both with outlined text and in its original un-outlined format.
Once artwork is received, we can import, take a look and provide feedback/quote. Please remember that the more manipulation your artwork may require from us, the longer it will take and consequently the higher the quote will be. Please help us help you by providing artwork in as optimal format as possible.
- There is no minimum or maximum order quantity.
- Set-up costs, depending on quality of artwork provided, can be literally just a few Pounds.
- Railtec has the lowest custom prices anywhere.
- The product is spot printed, having no superfluous unsightly carrier film - and completely filmless where applicable. Therefore you don't need to cut as close as possible to the print to minimise any film that would otherwise be showing. This also minimises model preparation time.
- The product withstands regular handling and does not scratch with a wayward fingernail.
- The transfers have no join lines in the print.
- The transfers have perfect print registration (so separate colour layers do not have slight mis-alignment).
- The product arrives in hard-backed packaging to protect the contents.
- Railtec are professional, friendly, approachable and easy to work with. See us at the shows!