Numbers, data panels and HA shed codes conveniently positioned together for easy one-piece application.
ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes 3d builders plates and 3d silver kick plate steps, the latter conveniently cut to size for easy application.
ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes 3d 83H shed codes, one of which is painted out like on the real loco.
ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes Haymarket Castle logos and 3d Haymarket 64B shed codes (if they are ever applied), OHL flashes and even fuel gauges.
Spares of every 2d item included as well as some 3d items.
Serco are custodians of the Brand Representations in terms of a franchise arrangement granted to them by the Scottish Ministers.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 4mm-1089.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- Check out this superb example of a 3d plate and crest, seen on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced January 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|