ONLY AT RAILTEC: 89C plates are 3D transfers to give an accurate and superb raised effect.
Includes branding, data panels, electrification flashes, full bodyside small detail (fuel, engine, oil, drains, etc).
Colas Rail emblem, 37099 and depot plaque conveniently included on the same carrier section for easy one-piece application.
Includes spares - even of the nameplate.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 4mm-1089.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- Check out this superb example of a 3d plate and crest, seen on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced January 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|