- Exquisite detail particularly on the 3d cabside plates. Even the individual bolts can be seen.
- Includes LMSR badges, NCC brandings and shaded buffer beam numerals.
- All detail painstakingly traced from the original, thanks to the very kind help of Tony Mirolo.
- Includes a spare of everything - even the 3d pieces.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced November 2019 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- This item contains 3D transfers to give correct raised detail where applicable. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- No filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Apply like a normal transfer and job done!