- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
1 x 3d smoke box (ready painted), 2 x 3d shed codes (ready painted) and 1 x 3d GWR cabside number (ready painted and can be on any colour background you like).
These are ready to go and require no filing off the sprue or painting.
The mounting bolts on all the 3d plates are finely picked out for that exquisite level of detail.
- See the full 3mm range here.
- Many packs in other scales can be re-scaled to 3mm, if there is demand.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|