|This item needs to be printed. Please allow up to 14 days, though often it's much sooner.|
|Only the elements shown in the image above are included. Any extra non-standard embellishments are NOT included.|
- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
3 instances of two sets of shed codes of your choice. Suitable for application to steam and diesel locos with superbly accurate relief both on the plate itself and the shed code / border.
Even the mounting screws can be seen where the plates are bolted to the loco.
- See the full 3mm range here.
- Many packs in other scales can be re-scaled to 3mm, if there is demand.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|