ONLY AT RAILTEC: Both styles of numbers (in correct typeface per the actual locos) and correct data panels.
ONLY AT RAILTEC: Lifting jack markers, bogie markers, battery box warnings, ETH jumper cable labels.
ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes spares of everything - even the nameplate.
Serco are custodians of the Brand Representations in terms of a franchise arrangement granted to them by the Scottish Ministers.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 4mm-1089.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- Check out this superb example of a 3d plate and crest, seen on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced January 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|