- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
Caters for both versions of this loco: 1980s Eastfield and 2010s DRS.
ONLY AT RAILTEC: Different size arrows for each side of the loco (indicated on the sheet), traced from the originals.
Both variants of OHL flashes to suit period, data panels, depot alloc codes, fuel/water gauges, blue star coupling codes, bodyside instruction data, fire notices, lifting jack symbols and multiple working sockets.
ONLY AT RAILTEC: The most detailed multiple working sockets available anywhere. Superb fade to give impression of depth as well as exquisite detail on the socket itself.
Includes a spare of everything - even the 3d nameplate.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 2mm-1088.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|