- Pioneering 3d transfer plates by Railtec. See this superb example of a 3d plate & crest on Woody Bee's 7mm 33025.
Caters for both versions of this loco: 1980s Eastfield and 2010s DRS.
Both variants of OHL flashes to suit period, data panels, depot alloc codes, fuel/water gauges, blue star coupling codes, bodyside instruction data, fire notices, lifting jack symbols and multiple working sockets.
ONLY AT RAILTEC: The most detailed multiple working sockets available anywhere. Superb fade to give impression of depth as well as exquisite detail on the socket itself.
Includes spares - even of the nameplate.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 2mm-1088.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Includes mounting screws in correct positions where applicable for that exquisite detail.
- ONLY AT RAILTEC: Correct radii of plate corners. The attention to detail sets a new standard.
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced August 2021 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- No more filing thin metal off a sprue! Pioneering 3D transfers give the correct raised detail and are preferred by many to etched.
- New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|