|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced May 2017 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- Nameplates and depot plaques are 3D transfers. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which only mimic a nameplate. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- No filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Apply like a normal transfer and job done!
- Quality Approved positioned on same spot-printed carrier as the main plate for easy one-piece application.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 4mm-1089.