|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- Nameplates and depot plaques are 3D transfers. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! Cutting edge technology allowing you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which only "mimic" a nameplate.
- Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- Requires no filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Simply apply like a normal transfer and job done!
- With thanks to Europhoenix for their kind assistance.
- Where applicable, OHL flashes, data panels and lifting symbols are integrated with the main brandings for added ease. Fuel gauges also included.
- Options are given to cater for door recesses. (Click image for larger version).
- Per the real locos, the corresponding part of the body should be painted (roughly) red and the phoenix wings will sit over it, completely covering any traces of red beneath. Once applied, trim out around the grilles according to the manufacturer of 37.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 4mm-1089.