|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced May 2017 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- This item contains 3D transfers to give correct raised detail where applicable. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- No filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Apply like a normal transfer and job done!
- With thanks to Europhoenix for their kind assistance.
- Where applicable, OHL flashes, data panels and lifting symbols are integrated with the main brandings for added ease. Fuel gauges also included.
- Options are given to cater for door recesses. (Click image for larger version).
- Per the real locos, the corresponding part of the body should be painted (roughly) red and the phoenix wings will sit over it, completely covering any traces of red beneath. Once applied, trim out around the grilles according to the manufacturer of 37.
- Need the orange cantrail lining? Check out pack 4mm-1089.