|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- Nameplates and depot plaques are 3D transfers. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! Cutting edge technology allowing you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which only "mimic" a nameplate.
- Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- Requires no filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Simply apply like a normal transfer and job done!
- Complete loco pack 4mm-37219-1 also available which contains all conventional transfers as well as the nameplates.