|Pete Waterman, OBE:
||"The 3D plates are so good I'm still speechless. This is the end of etched for cast plates."|
||"3D transfers open up the world of finely detailed etched plates without any of the hassle and expense."|
- 3D printing process updated and enhanced May 2017 to give a superlative realistic finish.
- This item contains 3D transfers to give correct raised detail where applicable. A superb alternative to etched and even preferred by some.
- A lot easier to use than etched and a lot less expensive! New technology allows you to move beyond outdated flat 2D transfers which cannot replicate any raised detail. Find out more about our unique 3D transfers here.
- No filing off sprue (so no risk of damaging) and no painting. Apply like a normal transfer and job done!
- Bring any model to life with these superb 3D plates depicting 6 different styles of BR diesel works plates. Includes Brush, Derby, Swindon and Crewe.
- Plates are obviously raised with the detail additionally raised just like the real thing.
- Sufficient for 18 locos.
- No need for filing off the sprue or painting; they are simply ready to go.